Monday, September 12, 2011

Is Blogging Just Graffiti With Punctuation?




From the Dealicious Mom

In the movie, Contagion, Elliott Gould’s character, Dr. Sussmann, tells Jude Law’s character, Alan Krumwiede, that “A blog isn’t writing. It’s graffiti with punctuation.”

I would love to hear your thoughts and maybe have some of my fellow bloggers and readers weigh in !

Ha, Ha! I have to start by saying that either way, I happen to love graffiti when it does artistically. I think graffiti can be quite beautiful and thought provoking which blogs can be as well. I also think that there are many, many blogs out there that are very well written, worth reading, trustworthy, and not to mention entertaining!

What do you think about blogs? Graffiti? or more than that?


Eh, its a clever phrase, but really, what does it mean. If graffiti is the act of placing unsanctioned art in a public place, how does writing on a computer fit into that?

Not really sure if it correlates, but if blogging is just graffiti with punctuation, well, then M&F is always gonna bring the W!I} 57*I3~ (That means 'Wild Style' to all those who aren't can't make out the letters to our blog graffiti.)

Lol, who can. Stay up. And stay delicious~

4 comments:

  1. No, its not graffiti, get over yourselves.
    Graffiti is done in the streets, not by computer geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cyber graffiti =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging is to graffiti as galleries are to the streets

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogging is what the guys do who dont have the balls or skills to get up in the streets.

    ReplyDelete