Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BANKRUPT SLUT - Free V.I.P Concert Friday Night!



BANKRUPT SLUT has a big V.I.P. concert this Friday night.   Thanks to everyone who has shown support for the band, and a lot of people have offered to pay for tickets.  The offer is amazing, but the best way to support the band is to get on BANKRUPT SLUT's V.I.P. List.  Best of all, its FREE and will save the $10 cover charge at the door.  Just email bankruptslut@gmail to get on the FREE V.I.P. Guest List.

Everyone is welcome.  Bring yourself, bring your friend's girlfriend, and tell her to plan on droppin' those panties!~

The action goes down at 10PM at the Good Hurt.  Full show details on the flyer!

(BANKRUPT SLUT's shows are always a party-and check out the action from the last show!)



2 comments:

  1. o hell ya! def gonna be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMM HMMMMM!!!! You guys rocked it last time I got laid that night

    ReplyDelete