Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Walking Dead Thrashbird


Billboard takeover by Thrashbird.

Dig how Thrashbird interacts with the billboard, making the message his.

Dirt Cobain also tagged and slapped a couple of pasters up there, but they do not interact with the piece.  They are just there.

The difference really points out the difference between using the streets to make a statement opposed to just slapping shit up.  Not that there is anything wrong with either, just one is clearly on an elevated level.









1 comment:

  1. For your information, I just happened to be walking down Melrose and ran into thrashbird. He said, "I'm gonna hit that billboard right there. Do you wanna join?" So I did. It was a random, spur of the moment hit and that's why I don't "interact" with the ad. But then again I do, because you see me up there.

    Thanks,
    DC

    ReplyDelete