Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Free Humanity - I'm Meant To Be Stepped On



Fresh new piece of stenciled street art carpet from Free Humanity.

This is a 2-part piece. One part features Free Humanity's 'CheObama' and logo, and the other separate piece says 'I'm Meant To Be Stepped On'. Both parts are stencils on carpet--and then it looks like these pieces were fastened to the ground with some sort of adhesive.

It was strategically placed at the crosswalk right in front of MOCA. The carpet piece a hot item, and crowds of people were standing around to look at it. We noticed this on our way in, and by the time we left MOCA, the carpets had been taken.

Dig it. Stay up (or down on the ground~)




4 comments:

  1. Free still trying to piggy back moca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, FH has been trying since day one to get into MOCA. Get over it, youre not part of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think this about moca or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not anonymous, so I my opinoin prolly doesnt matter, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete