Thursday, July 28, 2011

Snyder's Street Art Inspires Folks to Get Naked!



Great new action shots of some random guy mooning the camera in front of a fresh 'Rocket Boy' stencil from Snyder.

According to Snyder, here's the story:


'I found this spot and was really hyped on it, but was hesitant because of the guy weed wacking
directly across the street. I decided to proceed and he came over as soon
as I finished. A bit strung out, but nice, he asked if I wanted him to
take a photo of me with the Rocket Boy. I declined and then asked if he
wanted to pose with it. He sheepishly declined. We chatted more then
suddenly he yells out "you get one chance" and runs up to the wall and
drops trout. A perfect example of how art connects people, even when you don't want it
to ;)


Funny how art inspires people.

Great shot. All pics courtesy of Snyder Photography.

Stay up, and keep dropping trout!


1 comment: