LA Taco is bringing the big time and pulling out all the stops for a massive taco celebration on April 20th.
There will be music, live art, and of course, tacos!
Its given us the munchies just thinking about it . . .
Click the link for the full press release and information.
The official press release below:
For years we've been saying that one day we're going to really blow it out and throw the greatest taco festival the world has ever seen... and that day is coming soon!
On 4/20 we invite the entire city to come out to the beautiful and amazing Grand Park LAwhere we will host a free event with all kinds of amazing fun and delicious times. Here are some highlights:
- Some of LA's best tacos, including confirmed taqueros: Mexicali Taco & Co., Mariscos Jalisco, Leo's Taco Truck, Yuca's, Tacos Chino Poblano, MexiKosher, Tacos Punta Cabras, and Guerrilla Tacos, with more to be announced!
- Amazing DJ lineup including: Azul, Destroyer, B+
, Sweatson Klank, Aaron Byrd, Sloepoke, Coleman, and Seano!
- Amazing artists creating a unique mural right before your eyes!
- A beer garden brought to you by Cerveza Indio with La Cita on hand for all your libation needs!
- Lots more special announcements coming soon! For now check out the Facebok event page below and the official page on Grand Park LA.
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.