Friday, July 8, 2011

Get Hooked Up from Lush - Free Art!



Lush is getting ready for his big upcoming art show 'Lush Sells Out In LA'. And, people have the chance to get a free orignal piece of art from Lush.

Lush will be handing out hand painted t-shirts to the first 50 fans lined up to get into the show. These shirts have been tagged up with Lush's usual wit and humor. The show sounds like a blast and supposedly even Shaq is going to be there.

So make sure and show up early to get hooked up with a free hand tagged shirt from Lush.

4 comments:

  1. I live verrrrrry far away and cant get there... Can I have a shirt that will fit a 2xx female who follows this post religiously?...Please?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the shirt that says "I went to 'Lush Sells Out In LA' and all I got was this crappy shirt"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lush has no talent..and is starting to annoy me..too much hype

    ReplyDelete
  4. lush, mr brainwash and obey suck. all media whores

    ReplyDelete