Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snyder - You Create The Art Show


Cool community oriented participatory art show and new video from Snyder (with tunes from Bankrupt Slut).

Snyder is hosting his annual 'You Create The Art Show' show in Carlsbad Thursday night.

All the artwork for the show will be created the night of the show by all who attend the show. 50+ blank canvases scattered across Snyder's studio walls, a table full of art supplies, live music, food and drink will kick off the evening!

To hype the event, Snyder just released a brand new video featuring his live painting of the flyer mural, and the music for the video is from Bankrupt Slut. You can watch the video HERE.

This event has had a tremendous turnout in the past. It has been a great community success inspired new artists. Should be a blast. Full information can be found on the flyer.




5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! see you there!
    ~teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get that song?? That was awesome! Beautifully juxtaposing hearing the song and knowing it is from 'Bankrupt Slut'

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video was awesome and bankrupt slut was the cherry on top of it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go, too far away. I can't wait to see the pictures. Love the video though. Snyder impresses the SH** out of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video and the music! I love your posts on FB the most ..they make me happy! Wish you were in AZ. What's the name of the song? Where can I download it from?

    ReplyDelete